Private Painting Party organized by Staci Larson
Private Painting Party organized by Staci Larson
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2017
Time: 2:00pm - 4:30PM
Location: Taste on 23rd (2285 NW Johnson St. Portland OR 97210)
Number of Painting Participants: 6 participants
Painting Selection: 4 Horses of Autumn
Your Private Painting Party is to be held at Taste on 23rd (2285 NW Johnson St., Portland, OR 97210) on Saturday, July 8, 2017 from 2:00pm – 4:30pm. Your group will be arriving at Taste on 23rd early (12:00pm) in order to have lunch prior to the painting class. Taste has been informed of this so they will be expecting you.
The price of your Pop & Paint Private Painting Party will be $282 for a group of 6 painting participants for the time frame stated above.
Your private event will consist of one instructor providing all participants with fun-filled, step-by-step instructions on how to paint the featured image. The instructor will be painting the image on their blank canvas while all participants will be painting on their canvases. This will not only provide the participants with verbal guidance but visual guidance as well since each person will be able to see and mimic the instructor’s actions, if needed. The Instructor will also be walking around to answer any questions that may arise, refill paint, and take photos. The price of your event includes the following:
- All painting materials for up to six (6) participants. This includes 16x20 canvases, easels, paints, brushes, butcher’s paper to cover tables, aprons, and step-by-step instructions.
- An instructor who will be providing painting guidance to each participant, answering questions, refilling paint, and taking photos.
- Butcher’s paper to cover all table top surfaces and canvas tarps to cover the floor.
- The selection of one (1) image from Pop & Paint’s painting gallery to be used as your featured image of the event.
The price quoted above excludes the following:
- Any food or beverage for the participants
- Tables and chairs
- Event space fee
- Pop & Paint will set up approximately 1 hour before the event. Break down should only take approximately 30 minutes.
- Client/Location is providing all tables and chairs.
- There should be enough space for participants to sit comfortably at each table with all painting supplies including a 16x20 canvas placed in landscape style.
- So that each individual, their supplies, and snacks/drinks fit comfortably, it is recommended that no more than 4 painting participants sit at each 6’ rectangular table. (For 10 painting participants, 3 tables are recommended. If different size tables are being used, please ask Pop & Paint for their recommendations for seating.)
- We will be using Taste on 23rd’s round metal bistro tables where each person will have their own table.
- Layout of tables will of course depend on the room.
- One chair per painting participant.
- All participants should be facing towards the instructor or at least a 90 degree angle.
- Painting Instructors should have enough room between tables to walk around and answer individual’s questions.
- Unless tarps are needed to cover the floors, tables and chairs should already be assembled in the space where Pop & Paint will set up.
- This painting event is scheduled to begin at 2:00pm. Delays to the painting start time caused by the client, will result in an hourly fee of $50.
- Your group will be arriving at Taste on 23rd early (12:00pm) in order to have lunch prior to the painting class. Taste has been informed of this and will be expecting you.
- Location: Taste on 23rd (2285 NW Johnson St. Portland, OR 97210), Location for Painting: Back Patio
- Painting: 4 Horses of Autumn
- Floor Type of Room: Concrete
- Tarps Needed: Yes – Pop & Paint will provide the canvas tarps to cover the floor
- Price: $282
- Travel Surcharge: $0 (location inside of Portland)
- Event Space Fee $30 ($5/person)
- Pictures from Event: Please select an option below:
- Normally select edited photos from painting events will be added to Pop & Paint’s website & Facebook page. By checking this box, I want images from this private event posted.
- By checking this box, I do NOT want images from this private event posted.
- Final Price: $312
Liability Statement: Pop & Paint will take reasonable care by advising all painting participants on the use of acrylic paint but is not responsible for any possible damage of clothing or property that may occur during the painting event. The client takes full responsibility for the safety of their guests during their private painting event.
Copyright statement: Pop & Paint owns the copyright to these images and reserves the right to use them for marketing purposes.
Payment: I understand that I am required to pay a deposit of $175 with the return of my signed agreement in order to officially reserve the date and time for my private event. The remaining balance is due on or before one week prior to the event. Both deposit and balance can be made online by credit card with a private link provided by the Owner of Pop & Paint. I also understand that if there is less than one week till my event, I am required to pay the full amount for my event with the return of my signed agreement to officially reserve the date and time for my private event.
Cancelation Policy: If for any reason I have to cancel this event, all funds minus the deposit will be refunded. (Please note that postponing and canceling an event are different. If you should need to postpone your event to another date, please contact the owner of Pop & Paint immediately.)
I have read and understood and accept the above liability statement and conditions of this agreement. By signing this form, I verify that the event details listed above are correct and that I agree to pay the amount listed for this event. Once I sign this and return this form, my event is officially on Pop & Paint’s calendar.