Private Painting Party for AAA Leadership Conference
Private Painting Party for AAA Leadership Conference
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Time: 2:30pm - 5:00PM
Location: Skamania Lodge (1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stephenson, WA 98648)
Number of Painting Participants: up to 30 participants
Painting Selection: TBD
Your Private Painting Party for your Leadership Conference is to be held on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at Skamania Lodge (1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648) from 2:30pm – 5:00pm.
The price of your Pop & Paint Private Painting Party will be $1,104 for a group of up to 30 painting participants for the time frame stated above.
Your private event will consist of one instructor providing all participants with fun-filled, step-by-step instructions on how to paint the featured image. The instructor will be painting the image on their blank canvas while all participants will be painting on their canvases. This will not only provide the participants with verbal guidance but visual guidance as well since each person will be able to see and mimic the instructor’s actions, if needed. Assisting Instructor(s) will also be walking around to answer any questions that may arise, refill paint, and take photos of those priceless moments. The price of your event includes the following:
- All painting materials for up to thirty (30) participants. This includes 16x20 canvases, easels, paints, brushes, butcher’s paper to cover tables, aprons, and instructions.
- An instructor who will be providing painting guidance to each participant.
- Assisting Instructors(s) who will be answering questions, refilling paint, and taking photos.
- Butcher’s paper to cover all table top surfaces and canvas tarps to cover the floor.
- The selection of one (1) image from Pop & Paint’s painting gallery to be used as your featured image of the event.
- Travel surcharge for traveling outside of Portland, Oregon
The price quoted above excludes the following:
- Any food or beverage for the participants
- Tables and chairs
- Event space fee
- Pop & Paint will set up approximately one hour before the event. Break down should only take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- Client/Location is providing all tables and chairs.
- There should be enough space for participants to sit comfortably at each table with all painting supplies including a 16x20 canvas placed in landscape style.
- So that each individual, their supplies, and snacks/drinks fit comfortably, it is recommended that no more than 4 painting participants sit at each 6’ rectangular table. (For 30 painting participants, 7 tables are recommended. If different size tables are being used, please ask Pop & Paint for their recommendations for seating.)
- Layout of tables will of course depend on the room.
- No tablecloths are needed for the tables as Pop & Paint will cover them with butcher’s paper during set-up.
- One chair per painting participant.
- All participants should be facing towards the instructor at no more than a 45-degree angle.
- Painting Instructors should have enough room between tables to walk around and answer individual’s questions.
- Unless tarps are needed to cover the floors, tables and chairs should already be assembled in the space where Pop & Paint will set up.
- This painting event is scheduled to begin at 2:30pm. Delays to the painting start time caused by the client will result in an hourly fee of $50.
- The maximum headcount for this event is 30 participants.
- Location: Skamania Lodge, 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, Specific Room: TBD
- Painting: TBD
- Floor Type: TBD
- Tarps Needed: TBD
- Price: $1,050 for a group of up to 30 participants
- Travel Surcharge: $54 (location outside of Portland)
- Event Space Fee $0
- Pictures from Event: Please select an option below:
- Normally select edited photos from painting events will be added to Pop & Paint’s website & Facebook page. By checking this box, I want images from this private event posted.
- By checking this box, I do NOT want images from this private event posted.
- Final Price: $1,104
Liability Statement: Pop & Paint will take reasonable care by advising all painting participants on the use of acrylic paint but is not responsible for any possible damage of clothing or property that may occur during the painting event. The client takes full responsibility for the safety of their guests during their private painting event.
Copyright statement: Pop & Paint owns the copyright to these images and reserves the right to use them for marketing purposes.
Payment: I understand that I am required to pay a deposit of $225 with the return of my signed agreement in order to officially reserve the date and time for my private event. The remaining balance is due on or before one week prior to the event. Both deposit and balance can be made online by credit card with a private link provided by the Owner of Pop & Paint. If I wish to pay for the event in full with a one-time payment, I may also do that on or before one month prior to the event with the same link provided by the Owner of Pop & Paint. If another payment schedule is needed, please contact the owner to discuss the details.
Cancelation Policy: If for any reason I have to cancel this event, all funds minus the deposit will be refunded. (Please note that postponing and canceling an event are different. If you should need to postpone your event to another date, please contact the owner of Pop & Paint immediately.)
I have read and understood and accept the above liability statement and conditions of this agreement. By signing this form, I verify that the event details listed above are correct and that I agree to pay the amount listed for this event. Once I sign this and return this form, my event is officially on Pop & Paint’s calendar.