Having A Party? We can help!
If you have a party or event where you think it would be fun for us to Pop up into, let us know. We do private events and parties for anything from fundraising and corporate team buildings to birthday parties and showers.
Need A Gift Card?
Gift Cards for the holidays or special events are available under the "Merchandise" tab at the top of this page.
If you are looking for a creative activity, Pop & Paint is for you!
Our local boutique painting classes are "popping" up all around Portland to provide fun-filled instructions on how to paint the featured painting of the day.
- All art/painting supplies are provided for you
- No artistic experience or background is needed
- Our local artists will provide you with fun step-by-step instructions on how to create your own piece of art to take home
- This is not your typical painting class, so be prepared to relax, socialize, and have fun
Purchase your seat today and join the painting party!!
Painting for a cause in SW Portland!
ONLY 15 seats left!!
Monday, November 30th, 2015
@ Skype Live Studio (SW 6th Ave)
Multiple rotating classes occurring every hour, starting at 5:30pm
1) Join us as we learn to paint this small 8x10 Movember inspired piece featuring one of Portland's most famous landscapes - Mount Hood! We've combined the beauty of Mount Hood, with a classic hat style, and the fun and quirky mustache styles that we see around Portland! You have the choice to be simple or choose your own style of hat, glasses, and mustache! You decide which fits you best!
2) Painting at this event is completely free. There will only be 3 rotating rounds of painting sessions so seats are limited. You have the option to reserve your seat online for $5 and all proceeds go towards the Movember charity! Please show up on time if you reserve your seats. If not there at the time of the painting session, you forfeit your seat to paint.
Venue Note: Skype Live Studio will be hosting the end of the month, Movember celebration gathering. Come out and join free food, beer, shaves, and painting! Elephants Delicatessen will be providing snacks, Hair M - Men's Barbering and Grooming will be providing shaves, and Bridgeport Brewery will be providing the beer!
Painting in a wine bar in Beaverton!
ONLY 12 seats left!!
Saturday, December 5th, 2015
@ The Wine Cellar (Beaverton)
Class starts at 3:00pm
Painting Note: Join us as we teach you to paint this Portland icon! This scene can be painted with or without the wine in the corner. Feel free to have a glass of wine while painting this colorful image!
Venue Note: The Wine Cellar will have wine and snacks available for purchase for all painting participants. Ask about their special for wine tasting and wine purchase.
Painting while your child plays in the playgym!
ONLY 10 seats left!!
Wednesday, December 9th 2015
@ Playdate PDX (NW 17th)
Class begins at 5:30pm
Painting Note: Join us as we teach you to paint one of Portland's most famous signs! Portland Oregon's Old Town sign featuring the red-nosed stag is usually only seen during the Holidays. As we approach the holiday season, feel free to follow the instructor's guidance exactly or make the non-holiday version without the stag's red nose and even add a nice colorful sunset in the background if you prefer a more spring time affect!
Venue Note: If your wanting to sign up to paint, your kids may play for free! That's right, Playdate PDX has been gracious enough to offer free admission to the kids of the painting participants! Painting participants - please arrive around 5:00pm to grab drinks, food, get your kids squared away with playing so you can take a breath to socialize with everyone before we start painting at 5:30pm.