Having A Party? We can help!
If you have a party or event where you think it would be fun for us to "pop" up into, let us know. We do private events and parties for anything from fundraising and corporate team buildings to birthday parties and showers.
Need A Gift Card?
CLICK HERE for Gift Cards for the holidays or special events.
If you are looking for a creative activity, Pop & Paint is for you!
Our local boutique painting classes are "popping" up all around Portland to provide fun-filled instructions on how to paint the featured painting of the day.
- All art/painting supplies are provided for you
- No artistic experience or background is needed
- Our local artists will provide you with fun step-by-step instructions on how to create your own piece of art to take home
- This is not your typical painting class, so be prepared to relax, socialize, and have fun
Purchase your seat today and join the painting party!!
Painting at a wine & bottle shop on NE Alberta Street!
ONLY 3 seats left!!
Monday, January 23, 2017
@ Devil's Den (NE Alberta St)
Class will begin at 7:00pm
Painting Notes: Learn to paint this beautiful Portland scene that captures the iconic images of Portland.
Venue Notes: Devil's Den located at 1520 NE Alberta has a selection of wine, mead, cider, and beer for you to choose from and enjoy while painting. Devil's Den will be offering $1 off drinks happy hour style for the entire event to all Pop & Paint participants! There is a minimum of one drink purchase (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per painting participant.
Devil's Den is food friendly! Although there is no food served, you have plenty of options to grab a bite to eat, order to go, or bring food to the event. Food carts are located conveniently across the street! Come in early and feel free to ask Tommy (the owner of Devil's Den) about what's good in the area! If you have food allergies, a specific diet, or just want bring some munchies from home, you are welcome to it!
1. This event is for 21 and over ONLY please.
2. Parking can be found along Alberta St., NE 16th, NE Wygant, NE Summer, NE 14th Pl. Please refrain from using the Co op grocery store parking lot.
3. Please remember that class starts at 7:00pm. If you are ordering food from a nearby restaurant/food cart, please arrive early to place your order so that you are back at Devil's Den ready to begin painting at 7:00pm.
4. There is a one drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) minimum order per painting participant. There is also a special combination deal where you can buy two painting seats and a bottle of wine to share while painting!
Painting in Beaverton where you can get the best brews on tap!
ONLY 5 seats left!!
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
@ The Growlerie (Beaverton)
Class starts @ 6:30 pm
Painting Note: What a great piece to celebrate any sort of occasion...especially with New Years recently passing! Want different colors? Feel free to mix them up and even make the round circle into a sun or moon, or even a ring.
Venue Note: The Growlerie has over 40 drink selections on tap and will be providing complementary pretzel snacks to enjoy along with your beverages while you paint. They not only offer inexpensive snacks for purchase but also partner with surround businesses to where you may bring in outsides food or bring along your favorite chocolate bar to pair with your wine! Arrive a little early to partake in their happy hour specials!
Additional Notes: Only 21 and over only please.
Painting in SE Portland at a winery!
ONLY 12 seats left!!
Sunday, January 29, 2017
@ Hip Chicks Do Wine (SE 23rd)
Class begins at 3:00pm
Painting Notes: Join us as we teach you to how to paint these bright-eyed birds as we enjoy the Fall almost Halloween season! We do encourage you to make this you own, feel free to paint only one own instead of two or mix up the colors a bit with the help of our instructors!
Venue Notes: Hip Chicks will be providing all painting participants with happy hour!